We are now accepting registrations!
T-Ball & Coach Pitch – $65.00
Minors to Juniors – $65.00
Please, all registrants make sure you send a copy of your child’s birth certificate with 3 proof of address documents. Nothing is kept on file from previous years so returning players must resubmit all documents.
DOWNLOAD: REGISTRATION FORMS —- VOLUNTEER FORM
Click here for list of acceptable items for proof of residency
What Division do I register my player for?
- T-Ball Ages 4 – 6
- Coach Pitch Ages 6 – 8 (Must be at least 6 years of age to play in coach pitch. If player is 6 they must have played at least one season of Tee-Ball)
- Minors Ages 8 – 10 (7 and 8 year olds may qualify to play in WSLL Minors Division. If player is 7 or 8 they must have played one season of coach pitch. Please submit a written request. Players will still need to be drafted during the evaluation process)
- Majors Ages 10 – 12 (9 and 10 year olds may qualify to play in WSLL Majors Division. Please submit a written request. Players will still need to be evaluated in the draft and be drafted to a team)
- Introducing 50-70 Baseball. CCLL is in the process of charting a new division to Little League Baseball. This division is designated for 11-12 and 13 year old players. This is and additional /optional team intended to get the players ready for bigger fields and new rules. We are charting this new division with the hopes that it will become a part of our on-going programs we offer through Crook County Little League. This first year charter will be a game only format with no extra charge if you play in either the Majors Division or Juniors Division of Little League Baseball. More information will be provided to those players interested.
* Season Starts 2nd Week of May
(For league age purposes a player’s age is determined as of April 30). For example, if a player is born on May 1, 2002, that would make he/she league age 10 for the 2013 season. If their birthday was April 30, 2002- that would make he/she league age 11. Still not sure? Here is a league age calculator.
Copy of Birth Certificate
National Little League mandates that all players must show a state-issued birth certificate regardless of whether they have played in past years. Contact the Department of Vital Statistics in the birth state of your child if necessary. Hospital-issued certificates of birth are NOT accepted.
Copy of Proof of Residency RESIDENCE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
New LL rules require that documents presented must be dated or in force between February 1, 2012, and February 1, 2013.
Examples of acceptable proof:
1. Driver’s License
2. Voter’s Registration
3. School records
4. Welfare/child care records
5. Federal records
6. State records
7. Local (municipal) records
8. Support payment records
9. Homeowner or tenant records
10. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone,
heating, waste disposal)
11. Financial (loan, credit, investments, etc.) records
12. Insurance documents
13. Medical records
14. Military records
15. Internet, cable or satellite records
16. Vehicle records
17. Employment records
Note: Example – Three utility bills (three items from No. 10 above)
constitute only ONE document.